Ticket hallBuy Prints & Gifts
The turnpike, or toll gate, referred to in the station’s name was erected on what is now called Tottenham Lane in 1767.
In 1989 Turnpike Lane station was refurbished, turning the previous newsagent’s shop into the current station supervisor’s office. The newsagents was relocated a short distance away.
Artworks are currently installed at the following stations