Kensington (Olympia) offers a shuttle service to Earl’s Court and High Street Kensington at weekends, commuter hours and during major exhibitions at Olympia. Formerly called The National Agricultural Hall when it opened in 1886, the exhibition venue’s name was later changed to Olympia as an indication of its ideals.
Near to Kensington (Olympia) is Blythe House, which was previously the headquarters of the Post Office Savings Bank and now functions as a storage building for some of the museums and galleries in the area. The Science Museum, for example, displays 15,000 objects, while 170,000 more are held by Blythe House, some of which have never been publicly displayed.
Artworks are currently installed at the following stations