Passageway to ticket hallBuy Prints & Gifts
Park Royal & Twyford Abbey station originally opened in 1903, in the same week as the first Royal Agricultural Society Show took place at its new Park Royal grounds.
The station building used today was designed by Welsh & Lander in the art-deco style, formed by a series of interconnecting geometric shapes. Its most prominent feature is the tall square tower adjacent to the ticket hall, adorned with the underground roundel. The platforms have a continuous significant gradient sloping from south to north.
Park Royal is home to over 1,200 businesses, including around 500 food and drink companies such as McVities and Diageo (who own the brands Smirnoff, Guinness, and Johnnie Walker). Approximately one third of all the food consumed in London is produced by Park Royal businesses.
Artworks are currently installed at the following stations