Queens Park station was first opened by the London and North Western Railway (LNWR) in 1879 on the main line from London to Birmingham. It joined the Bakerloo line in 1915.
Near to the station is the public Queens Park, containing 12 acres of green space and named to honour Queen Victoria.
Queens Park Rangers football club, now based in White City, originally came from this area.
Artworks are currently installed at the following stations