The current Osterley Station was opened in 1934. Designed by Stanley Heaps, it features a brick tower topped with a concrete obelisk. This building replaced the earlier Osterley & Spring Grove station, 300 metres away, which is now Osterley Bookshop. Inside the bookshop the archway to the platforms is still visible, but blocked off, and the platforms are still in place. The entire former station can be seen from a passing train.
The National Trust’s magnificent Osterley Park and House are nearby.
Artworks are currently installed at the following stations