Sudbury Town tube station is on the Uxbridge branch of the Piccadilly line, standing on Greenford Road between Sudbury Hill and Alperton. Opened on 28 June 1903, the original station building was demolished in 1930 and 1931 and replaced by a new station, designed by Charles Holden and Stanley Heaps, which was awarded Grade II-listed status on 17 May 1994
Within the ticket hall entrance at Sudbury Town stands an original barometer in working condition.
In the 1990s the station was famed for its impressive floral displays, which even provided the backdrop for the wedding photographs of two couples.
Artworks are currently installed at the following stations