Before you send us your story there are a few things we need to let you know.
Please check you agree with the points. Then fill in the boxes below.
1. Only UK residents aged 18 and over may submit a story to the ‘Acts of Kindness’ project.
2. This is not a competition so there are no prizes. But if your story is selected it will enrich the Acts of Kindness project and be enjoyed by those who travel on the Tube.
3. The number of stories you can enter is not limited. But for reasons of space and appropriateness, we may not be able to select all the stories that are sent to us, and we might need to edit and change those we do use. The stories will be selected at the absolute discretion of Transport for London.
4. When you send us a story, it means you are transferring any and all rights you may have in that story to the artist Michael Landy and to Transport for London. You also confirm that you waive any ‘moral rights’, which means that you may not be credited as the author of the story. Each story presented as part of the Acts of Kindness project may not use real names or real locations.
5. By submitting your story to Transport for London you are also agreeing that artist Michael Landy and Transport for London may use the story in all media, including on a leaflet, poster, in an exhibition, a presentation, publication, on a website or other promotional material relating to the project. Once the project is in the public realm, there may be media coverage, so there is the possibility that your story might end up in a newspaper or on the radio.
6. All other terms and conditions of the Transport for London website apply.
7. By submitting your story you confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions numbered 1-6.